I'm a wedding photographer for the ranchy-cowboy kinda couples and an educator for photographers and businesses in the western industry.
I'm the host of The Branded Cowgirl Podcast, a wife to the Montana Cowboy of my dreams, a dog mom, and a horse mom.
I have an unhealthy obsession with the show the Office and watch it at least once a day. Also Yellowstone... because... well need I say more???
I have frequent dance parties to Taylor Swift's old music and love chasing sunsets any chance I get. You'll more than likely find me out in the pastures or the mountains, but one of my happiest places is the ocean.
I have a goal to make every day feel how sunshine feels. Warm, happy, bright, and joyful! I am on freaking fire for the Lord and all he has done for me.
This is Tyler, my Husband. We have been together for over 3 years now and got married in September 2021!
Tyler is my Montana Cowboy and everything I never knew I needed in someone. I guess it just goes to show that God's plan is better than mine! Ty makes me a better person, he humbles me, and loves me deeper than I ever could imagine. He's my very best friend.
01. We met when Tyler hired me to come train his horse + a few others. He was living in Hinsdale, Montana. A town with a population of only 200 people!
02. One of the Colts I was starting, bucked me off and came over the top of me and broke my leg. Tyler drove me from Montana to California that same night at the drop of a hat so I could get surgery.
03. We both love the ranching lifestyle and dream to go back up to Montana one day and run our own cows.
04. We have a 7 year age difference!
05. We are both serial entrepreneurs and believe there is more to life than working a 9-5 job.
I was the little girl who always dreamed of having a horse, and for some of us that feeling never went away. I bought my first horse when I was 14 and it is still by far one of my greatest accomplishments.
But life wasn't always easy. I was bullied in middle school pretty heavily, I was in an out of hospitals dealing with some crazy medical conditions for my age.
I was a drama nerd, the girl who dreamed of being kissed at my senior prom, and busy being unapologetically myself.
When I told people at 13 I was going to buy a horse, they thought it was a phase. When I told people I was going to have my own business, they smiled politely but told me to have a back up plan because most businesses fail. The doctors told me I would never live a normal life. And at 24 they tell me that two entrepreneurs shouldn't be together. Someone needs to have the "secure" job". Two wild kids chasing a dream of owning their own cattle ranch is just a dumb idea they say.
Well.. I say screw it. Screw all of it. I bought a horse at 14, I started 3 successful businesses, and the girl that was never supposed to be able to ride horses again, rides her heart out and does Cross-fit.
Beating the odds has been running in my blood since I was a kid and it's still the very thing I thrive on today. It's the very backbone to my entire business and it's the mindset I hope to be able to pour into other dreamers too.
01. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE FOOD OF ALL TIME?
02. what is your favorite show?
03. I am most afraid of:
04. Beach or mountains?
05. someday i want to:
06. favorite thing to do on days off?
sushi or crab legs
wide open fields
be a mama!
hangout with tyler!